Wowzio Panoramic Slideshow

Friday, August 29, 2008

Z Cards are in the House





Hi well my friend and I got out the Halloween Stamps. Boy isn't it fun playing with other ppl's toys!! Heck yes it is. LOL Well on my scor pal group there is all this talk about Z cards. So I said Geez I can make that..

Here is what I came up with.

I used Debbie Mum's Holiday Paper. What fun and it's has it's own Glitter. Can't go wrong with the glitter. Stamps are by Inky Antics.

Artist is Tammy DeYoung. I buy some of her graphics over at Aimee Asher
Ok I love her stuff..

2 comments:

Barb said...

Very cool Halloween cards Renee, I can see you're really into that holiday.

Smiles, Barb

Joani McDonald said...

My goodness Renee! You've been so very busy!!
I really like all of your holiday cards! Great job.
Hugs,
Joani