Wowzio Panoramic Slideshow

Monday, August 11, 2008

Ally

Click to play ally
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Ally is my 20 yr plus Moluccan Cockatoo. I was lucky enough to have a friend that has a friend that owns a feed store. Ally was the mascot there for many years and that gal thought she would be happier living with a family. She gave me Ally which I will be forever grateful for. She is such a loving bird. She cuddles in your lap and begs to be petted just like a dog. She will take her had and nudge your hand.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Very cool Renee, Ally is goregeous & I love the background music.

Smiles, Barb

Joani McDonald said...

How cool is that! I loved it, thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Joani

Ila said...

What fabulous photots...Ally is Gorgeous(and so clean..lol)!!...love the music too..Hugs, Ila