Wowzio Panoramic Slideshow

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My first Card Holder



Ok most of my stuff is here and there and it' soooo Hot today I wasn't in the mood to go on a hunt and seek adventure. So I used what I had around so it needs more bling on the front. But here is the card holder I made this afternoon. I got the pattern off of Splitcoaststampers Here is one that is all done up nice and neat on Katharina's Crative Place Check out the very nice one on my friend's site Joani's Cards Made by Hand She is the one that got me looking for a pattern. I love her Wedding theme

I think my next one I will make note cards to match.

3 comments:

Ila said...

Wow!! this card holder looks Fabulous and what a great idea!! Thanks for the tutorial links!

Barb said...

Great looking card holder, very well done. Sorry my post came up twice on the award one.....ooooops

Smiles, Barb

Melissa said...

love your card, I will try this one.