Wowzio Panoramic Slideshow

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I been Playing. Shhh don't tell

Yes I got to play today and boy did I have a good time. I made 7 cards today. Some are the same since I like to have extra on hand to mail out to my chemo buddies.


The first card is a Matchbook card. I did a bit different than the instructions. I wanted a smaller look to the bottom. I used my fancy scissors to cut the bottom to hopefully it looks like waves. The girl on the front is from a retired TAC set called summer princess. I think she looks so cute like the coppertone baby. I used double sided paper I got from Sam's club than mounted a yellow to try and help make it pop.

The second card is a shadow box card. It for a swap that I am in. Where you have to use more than one stamp. So I think I did that. I used a set from Stampin up it's called fishy friends. I used the same doubled sided paper from Sam's club. Ok cuz you get 320 sheets of doubled sided cardstock for $20. I love it. So cool you get a bunch of each style so you don't feel like you need to horde it. I stamped the images on white card stock colored them in with watercolor pencils and tombow markers added some glitter to the star fish (cuz she is the star right?) I love those shadow box cards. I thought they were hard to make. Nope..




Ok the third card I messed up on and got to thinking hey that looks like a martini olive. LOL so this is my olive card LOL ok be funny for a b-day for an adult ect.. I was trying to make a viewfinder card and didn't have a cirle coluzzle so I figure I will just use the oval. Well it of course doesn't work but I had fun trying. So Cheers.

No comments: