Well it's Friday I would of had an easy day if I didn't say yes to two little ones. looks like the two I have here are going home early. But anyway I got my Spellbinders tan embossing mats in the mail yesterday. I got them to try out my friskars embossing plates in my cuttle bug. It really does work. I found a utube video saying it worked so I just had to give it a try. I love some of the textures that friskars has but that little tool thing just doesn't work. The BUG does..
Wowzio Panoramic Slideshow
Friday, July 18, 2008
TGIF and playing again
Well it's Friday I would of had an easy day if I didn't say yes to two little ones. looks like the two I have here are going home early. But anyway I got my Spellbinders tan embossing mats in the mail yesterday. I got them to try out my friskars embossing plates in my cuttle bug. It really does work. I found a utube video saying it worked so I just had to give it a try. I love some of the textures that friskars has but that little tool thing just doesn't work. The BUG does..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment